Tuesday 21 July 2015

Supermarket shopping


Sorry for being quiet the last few days, I've been so busy with organising my holiday/working!
However, running around organising and shopping gave me the best idea for this blog post. 

Supermarket shopping can be so boring; making a list, trying to be healthy, working out how much you've spend and constantly packing and unpacking leaves me feeling dull. Although, supermarkets now sell everything. I've never bothered looking at the clothes in supermarkets until this past weekend and I'm hooked. The latest trends and designs for a pinch of the price!
Now the school holidays are upon us, there's never been a better time to get out there, grab a bargain and stock up for your summer holiday...

Here's my top pick of the latest pieces from supermarket clothing lines:

1. Floral print cami - £16 Tu at Sainsbury's

2. Harem trousers - £15.60 M&S

3. Palm print bikini - £8 top £4 bottoms George at Asda

4. Striped co-ord set - £16 top £18 bottoms F&F at Tesco


5. Tassel necklace - £20 M&S

6. Floral jumpsuit - £16 George at Asda

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. swistar watches

    ReplyDelete

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig