Thursday 9 July 2015

Highstreet handbags


There is no better accessory to an outfit than a great handbag. I absolutely love them - they will always be the one item I can't stop buying. Whether I already have a handbag a similar colour, style or print, if I see a handbag I fall in love with, I will get it.
This summer, handbags are bringing it back. The most mainstream handbag trends at the moment are definitely back packs and duffle bags, brought together with neutral colours and fringing, to create a statement look which not only will leave people staring but also being simple enough to still let your outfit do the talking.

Out shopping, I have noticed that you don't need to break the bank to afford a designer looking handbag. To complete your outfit, here's a few that I've seen on the high street:

1. Textured cross body bag £55French Connection
A simple, elegant bag that will add structure to any outfit.

2. Reversible leather tote bag £39Urban Outfitters
Great for shopping trips and travelling, reversible bag means two for the price of one!

3. Faux suede panelled backpack £30River Island 
Bang on trend and very expensive looking; an absolute steal. 

4. Black panel duffle bag £16New Look
Work this summers trend at a fraction of the price.

5. Fringed clutch £23Zara
My favourite of the moment, dress up for glamour or down for a festival feel.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig