Thursday 18 June 2015

Worcester lunch date



I finally had a day off work yesterday and planned to go out with my Nan. We had a lovely day in Worcester and bought a lot more than we should have - it definitely didn't help that there were sales everywhere!

She treated me to lunch at Zizzi's. I'd only been there once but she absolutely loves it and practically knows the menu off by heart! I opted for the Pepperoni Campagna pizza and Nan had the skinny Primavera pizza. The choice on the lunch menu was great and even though we were both stuffed, we definitely wish we'd have had 2 courses.

It was a great day for celebration too - Nan's going on holiday on Friday and I've just had a pay rise (maybe a bit of shopping was necessary after all...)!!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig