Thursday 27 April 2017

Stationery overload

Image from Pexels

As you know, I love being organised. To-do lists are something I write for short-term and long-term plans, I get serious when it comes to colour co-ordinating my stationery and I carry my diary with me wherever I go.

I'm trying to stock up on stationery for September but should really stop soon - my shelves are full and bags are bursting with bargain pieces and essentials. The trends this year; marble, pastel pink, rose gold and bold prints have made there way into my stationery hauls - not helping my spending!

Here's my must-have stationery essentials and my favourite stationery retailers:

Diary

As I said, I carry my diary everywhere with me. I love having it on hand to check dates, assignments, appointments and to write down anything that comes up. I use my phone for everyday to-do lists, reminders and to write important things down on but a diary keeps everything scheduled. My diary for this year is from Next but I'll be grabbing both an academic one and yearly one for next year - I'll be keeping my eye out.

Notebooks

I have such a thing for notebooks at the moment. I use them for uni and have messy notebooks, as well as more organised ones for writing up final notes and marking important information. I need plenty of notebooks for next year; for uni, school, assignments and general notes for the specific school I will be working out. I've picked up some beautiful notebooks from Home Bargains and more expensive ones from Paperchase, perfect for organising everything.


Planner

A planner is a more detailed way of keeping all of my notes in one place. Like a diary, but bigger and better. I schedule all of my blog posts in my planner, keep on track of every day by time and write down goals for each month. I keep my planner at home, updating it most dates and find it the easiest way to organise my life! You can get some beautiful marble print planners from Etsy or for a motivating organiser, try The Happiness Planner.

Pens

You can't have a notebook, planner or diary without a pen and I love coming across the prettiest pens. Cath Kidston, The Range and Etsy have the best pens and I've picked up pastel ones, ditsy print ones, pom pom pens - you name it! I was super surprised when I came across a range of pens in Home Bargains for 39p with black ink. I've got at least 10 - I can't be running out. Cute pens are always a favourite in the classroom but I'm not letting the children near these ones!


Etsy


   

Paperchase


   

Nouvelle


                                        

Cath Kidston



   

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As far as materials are concerned, bathroom furniture is designed to withstand the humid environment. As a result, many of the items used in the room are made of MDF or MFC, and are finished with laminate, acrylic, or vinyl. Moreover, wood veneers can be used on higher-end furniture. For those who prefer a wood countertop, make sure it's durable and resistant to water. Mirrored cabinets are generally made of stainless steel. Get More Information Bathroom Furniture UK

    ReplyDelete

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig