Thursday 13 April 2017

20 summer pieces for under £20

Image from Pixabay

I always find that I end up buying more clothes in the summer. Whether it's wanting to show off my outfit, choosing pretty pieces that will be worn regularly or purchasing for a summer holiday, buying summer items always seems so much more fun and easy!

In winter, it's all about layering. Buying thick jumpers, big coats and monochrome colours is so boring and the idea that you don't really see what you wear is something that makes the thought of summer shopping so much more appealing.

So, as summer is just around the corner, I've been looking at the latest arrivals and trends ready for my summer haul. I don't want to spend a fortune as I know that I'll just end up seeing more and more that I will want to buy. From gingham to ruffles, bardot sleeves to embellishment, here's 20 summer pieces I've found that include all of the latest trends, and are less than £20! The dream.



Top £20Pretty Little Thing
Dress £15.99Mango
Skirt £19.60Miss Selfridge
Top £20MissPap
Bags £13Primark 



Dress £17.99New Look
Heels £20Missguided
Bikini £18BooHoo
Top £15River Island
Kimono £15Forever 21



Bralet £18MissPap
Playsuit £19.99New Look
Blouse £19.99H&M
Sunglasses £19.99Mango
Crop Top £18ASOS



Shorts £17.99Zara
Dress £5Everything5Pounds
Wedges £19.99H&M
Top £19.99New Look
Culottes £5Everything5Pounds






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig