Monday 14 September 2015

Sunday's at Gloucester Quays


With free cinema tickets for Gloucester Quays, Ollie and I decided to spend the day there yesterday. 
We didn't have much time to look around the outlet shops, instead we opted for lunch at Ed's Easy Diner. Neither of us have never been there but the food and atmosphere was really good, and my nutella shake was to die for!

There's not many places I go where I can't finish my food, but this has become one of them. The portions are huge and you're given a whole array of sides, which are all as good as each other. We'll definitely be going back, even if it's just for drinks next time.

Choosing a film to watch wasn't particularly difficult either. We both love Tom Hardy as an actor and Legend was a brilliant film; well directed and scripted, with an amazing performance from Hardy throughout (review to follow)!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig