Thursday 25 June 2015

My pick: Top trainers


When it comes to footwear, I can't get enough of trainers.
For everyday wear, trainers are definitely the comfiest option. Sandals, skater shoes and heels are all lovely and I love wearing them but I always find that my feet start aching a lot sooner.
There's so much choice when it comes to trainers; design, custom, colour. And you can always grab a bargain by shopping around. My top tip: if you're a UK size 6 or below, shop in the children's department for trainers; the same trainers for half the price.

So, if you're like me and live in comfy trainers but like to be stylish, here's my pick of the best:




1. Nike Roshe Run Aloha

A summery twist on the original Roshe Run, inspired by Zen. This shoe is great to wear all year round and makes a statement when wore with simple clothes.




2. Converse All Star white mono leather

For me, Converse will always be an original trainer. These white leather ones are one of my favourites; they go with absolutely everything and being leather, are so much easier to clean.





3. Adidas Superstar 1

First released in 1969, Adidas created the first low top basketball shoe that will never go out of style. A classic trainer which goes with anything - and lots of colours to choose from!





4. Nike SB Stefan Janoski

A great shoe for an everyday monochrome look. Pair with a pair of skinny jeans or denim skirt for a casual but comfy look.



5. Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire

I absolutely fell in love with these trainers when I got them for my birthday. The colour is beautiful, perfect for summer. I wear them with everything, but paired with white jeans creates a perfect summer look.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig