Tuesday 1 September 2015

A day in Bristol


I've never been to Bristol. As silly as it sounds, I only live about an hour away and have heard some really good things about the shopping, eating out and nightlife, so I thought it was time to check it out for myself.

The train journey there was easy and quick; and a lot better than driving. It was a surprisingly nice day and the walk from the station to Cabot Circus was good, even better once we actually got there. There is so many shops in Cabot Circus and in the town, from Ark to Size, Zara to Boux Avenue, I was definitely happy to spend the day looking around and getting myself a few treats.


After a day of shopping, we were absolutely starving and realised we hadn't eaten all day. The choice of restaurants in the town was difficult, there must be at least 30 to choose from. We opted for a Zizzi's, I was really craving pasta after a week of eating burgers and pizza. Somehow I still wish we'd have picked Five Guys!

I'll definitely be heading back to Bristol soon - the range of shops was amazing and the layout of the town was so nice - I think I prefer it to Birmingham for a summer's day shopping. You can tell the nightlife wouldn't disappoint either!
Maybe I'll spot a few more of these next time too...




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig