Wednesday 17 June 2015

My spring buys


It's definitely no secret that I love shopping. From winter coats to summer sandals, there's always so much choice and I love hunting down a great item for an even greater price. So as you can imagine, when my mum told me I'm not allowed to buy anything until after my birthday, I was pretty gutted.

Since my birthday in May, I have more than made up for my lack of spring shopping. With the weather getting nicer and days getting longer, I have made a lot of purchases - and grabbed some bargains too!

These are just a few of my favourite:


1. White Pacha embroidered bardot dress - River Island

I love this dress. It's bang on trend with a bardot sleeve and embroidered design. A little bit see-through, but perfect for a beach dress or over a pair of white shorts!!




2. Popsicle Ghillie lace strappy heel - Office

I had been looking for a pair of lace up heels for a while when I spotted these from Office. Fitted perfectly in a size down and so comfortable! A bargain too - reduced to £35.





3. Vienna twisted bikini - Boux Avenue

I try to buy one new bikini every year. This year, I was hoping to buy a cheap one but fell in love when I saw this set in Boux Avenue. The twisted design is perfect and girly - and the colour is to die for. By using my unidays app, I managed to save £4 too!




4.  Embellished kimono - River Island

I absolutely fell in love with this kimono as soon as I tried it on. The embellished detail is beautiful and the print is bold but classy. Quite a heavy kimono - a perfect jacket jacket for summer nights and cooler days. A statement piece that goes with anything!




5. Cold shoulder tassel fringe top - Topshop

I love the bardot design for summer and this top is perfect. Light to wear and detailed at the bottom with embroidery and fringing - for a more expensive but casual look. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig