Monday 20 March 2017

Interior Inspiration

Image from Lydia Elise Millen

Although I don't have my own house yet, I am obsessed with interiors. Whether it's wandering round a homeware store looking for inspiration or following the most gorgeous Instagram accounts, I love eyeing up interior trends, textures and searching for new ideas. From chesterfield inspired furniture to chunky blankets, silver statements to soft pastels, I can't stop saving and scrapbooking ideas of how my house will look in the future.
Here's some of the accounts I follow and interior trends I love...


A post shared by Sandra πŸ’Ž (@homebysandraa) on

A post shared by Primark (@primark) on


A post shared by Vinegar Hill (@vinegarhill) on



A post shared by Home by Minna Kalliokulju πŸ’Ž (@mk_maison) on

A post shared by IKEA UK (@ikeauk) on

A post shared by Maren Andersen (@bma.interior) on

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig