Wednesday 1 February 2017

What will 2017 bring?

Image from nstpictures.com
For me, the new year doesn't mean resolutions and becoming a 'better person', it's all about reflecting on good times and trying your best to make this year just as good as the last.

2016 was a brilliant year, full of personal achievements, holidays and realisations. I finally figured out what it is I want to do and how I want to do it, along with my plans for the end of 2017. Now that we're fully immersed into the new year, I thought I'd let you know what my plans are for this year, and why, for me, 2017 is going to be big.

So far, plans include:


  • Final Semester - I want to finish my final year at UoG proud of what I have achieved and knowing that I have put 100% into every piece of work.


  • 21st Birthday - Although I'll still be focusing on grades and my final assignment, my 21st in May kick starts the summer nicely and I'm sure to be celebrating in style.


  • Mexico - A country I've always wanted and now I finally get to; I'm so glad we booked this last year. I can't wait to spend 2 weeks soaking up the sun and sipping on cocktails!


  • Graduation - I can't wait for graduation. After 3 years of hard work and deadlines, graduating will definitely be my biggest achievement to date.


  • Postgraduate course - I decided last year to apply for a postgraduate PGCE, and have since placed my firm choice with a lovely school in Pershore. The beginning of a new journey.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig