Monday 20 February 2017

Who run the world? GIRLS.


I love reading other blogs and finding my favourites when it comes to travel, beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I typically follow UK bloggers as I prefer their style of writing and can relate myself to the places they visit, restaurants they eat at and the brands they wear! Reading other blogger's posts and watching their vlogs definitely motivates my style of writing and gives me ideas for posts myself, however, I do really just enjoy looking at their work and finding out how they got where they are now.

Here's my 5 favourite female bloggers:


1. Carrie at wishwishwish.net

Carrie's blog is full of wedding ideas at the moment; calligraphy, honeymooning, decor and dresses. But hunt through her posts and you'll find fun travel features, from Disneyland to European city breaks, with serious style throughout.


2. Victoria at inthefrow.com

You'll find everything from holiday styles, destinations and top tips to reflection posts about bullying and anxiety on Victoria's blog. She writes something for everyone and her latest trip to LA is already giving me serious holiday envy!


3. Lydia at lydiaelisemillen.com

Lydia's style is impeccable and her clothing haul vlogs are brilliant to watch. From fitness tips to holiday's, her engagement video to London shopping trips... she's definitely one to add on snapchat too for a great insight into what she does.


4. Suzie at hello-october.com

City breaks, high-street fashion and beautiful interiors own Suzie's blog and Instagram. Her eye for design is obviously something that she entwines through all of her work... even the clothes she wears! Her nude and black wardrobe is seriously amazing.


5. Claire at chouquette.co.uk

As well as her incredible Chanel bag collection, Claire's blog is full of beautiful clothing, shoes, makeup and lifestyle tips. Her wardrobe tour vlog is enough to make anyone jealous, but there's no doubt she's a down-to-earth girl who works hard for her style!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig