Monday 12 October 2015

Exercise inspiration


At the moment, all I want to do is get up and start running. Go to the gym, cycle or swim but unfortunately, I've damaged my knee and can't.
While I'm resting and waiting for my knee to get better, I've had a little look at the latest sportswear that's available. There's nothing that will motivate you more to do exercise than lovely sportswear. For me, blacks and greys are the best option, minimalist effort but still looking great all year round.

There are so many options out there right now. From the original Nike, Adidas and Reebok brands to the new high street looks, with New Look, Boohoo and H&M bringing out sportswear lines, for a cut of the price.
My personal favourite will always be Nike. The patterns and quality will always be the best and you'll always look great, even after a 5 mile run!

Exercise inspiration for me comes from celebrities and celebrity personal trainers. There is nothing more encouraging than logging into Instagram or Twitter to see the likes of Millie Mackintosh, Ellie Goulding or Rosie Fortescue training or at the gym. Their exercise tips and videos are so driving, you can see that they put so much effort into doing it for themselves and creating a healthier lifestyle for the better.
I can't wait to get back up and exercising through the winter!


Trainers - Nike
Sports bra - Lulu Lemon
Sweater - Boohoo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig