Thursday 10 December 2015

My Christmas wish list


It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas and nothing says Christmas more than a few presents under the tree! Although the festive season is all about spending time with friends+family and eating and drinking too much, it's a wonderful feeling to exchange presents and cards with those who mean the most to us.

I started my Christmas shopping pretty early this year and already have a few people sorted (although I'm sure I'll buy way too much in New York for everyone as well).. But I can't help but find things I'd love to buy for myself!

Here's my Christmas wish-list:

1. Loafers - Kurt Geiger



2. Sweater - Topshop



3. Ring - Pandora



4. Bag - Net a Porter



5. Chelsea Boots - Kurt Geiger

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amie Rhone. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig